Flower pot Injection Mould
For a thin wall flower pot mould, there are 3 important points,
1. It need a very good mold design to reach to thin wall high speed injection.
2. It need very precision precision machining on the advance equipements, Sino Mould company which have imported many sets of advanced tooling equipments from Germany and Japan, so we can realize all the precision tooling, which can avoid many mistakes when mould testing.
3. It need a very strong and professional team to control every tooling technics.
odin has rich experience in flower pot mould technology and become mature. Normally, the flower pot mould ejector way is stripper and the flower pot mould injection gate is one tip hot runner. The mold steel we usually use H13, if the customer has special requirements, we also could meet
who we are:
Odin Mould Co.,Ltd is a company with several years' experience in the manufacture of plastic custom injection moulds and tool making that offer high quality injection molds, established in 2002, located in Huangyan Taizhou City, known as “Mould Town of China”. Our plastic injection moulds comply with high quality standards, detailed mould specifications and special requirements, enabling us to offer our customers a comprehensive solution to their injection molding needs.
What can we do for you?:
1.Plastic Parts design
3.Mold & Die Manufacturing
4.Plastic injection Molding
How our Mould Quality Control?
1.Mould Material Q/C
- Mould Steel Checking(Hardness, flaw detection)
- Mould Standard Spare Parts Checking(hardness, size, flaw checking)
2. Mould Making Process Q/C
- design checking (part design, mould design, mould engineering drawing)
- Each part of mould’s size checking after machining according to 2D drawing
- mould testing(check mould running condition and first mold testing sample)
3.Make sure that every term is according to customer's requirement.
a) When the mould is vacant, spray anti-rust oil
b) Clean the gate and cooling system regularly
c) Avoid to use recycled material if the mould is suitable for virgin material only
Hot runner system:
The mould steel choice:
ASSAB，Bohler ，Saarstahl，Groditz，Buderus ，Finkl，DAIDO，LKM，Baosteel etc.
1. Cavity & core steel: DIN1.2738 mould steel, with HRC35-38.
2. inserts & slides steel: H13(DIN1.2344), tempered with HRC42-55, Nitrited with HRC60-65
3. Mould spare parts: H13 ( DIN1.2344), tempered with HRC40-45, Nitrited with HRC60-62
4. Mould base: All plate LKM 1050, made in China.
SKD ejector pins, SKD B-ejector pins for a stable movement and longer mould life. Wear plates made by H13 with vacuum quenching heat treatment.
Each mould can be put locking block to make mould be stable,there is no any flash even producing hundreds thousand shots.
Odin Mould Service:
*ODIN company every 10 days, will provide photos for customer show them tooling process
*ODIN company will send samples to the customer to check and amend the requirements.
*ODIN company will send mould test report and video.
Standard mold: JIS, AISI, DIN
Standard for Mold Base:
DME, Hasco, LKM
Standard for Mold Component:
DME, Hasco, Rabourdin, Progressive, Daido
Analysis the CAD from client and give feasible proposal
Modify the CAD after get client confirmation
Start tool design and modify the desgn base on feeback from client
Submit all the 2D/3D drawings to client
Mold Flow 2012
We do the most efficient way and the best machining to be sure the good quality and longer mould life for mould
Involved departments have a meeting to optimize the mold design .
Project Manager is appointed
Mold design in process and approval
Weekly report is submitted with digital pictures.
T-1 samples with FAI is submitted
Final tooling checking after part
About our Mould Packaging and Shipping:
1.Clean all the parts of the moulds.Expecially clean the inner surface of the core and cavity part.
2.Spray the anti-rust oil for the inner surface.
3.Close the moulds.
4.Spray the anti-rust oil for whole outer surface of the mould.
5.Cover the mould with plastic film.
6.Pack wooden case with shiipping marks.
7.Load moulds into the container.
Sent together with the mould:
a) Mould manual instruction
b) engineering drawing in flash disk
c) one more set of mould spare parts: heater, ejector pin, bush, water nozzle, water pipe, hanging ring.
d). Mold P/L strap(s) installed and tightened.
e).Markings for waterline、identification、eyebolt etc. Stamped.