The technical requirements are as follows:
1. Analyze the product forming process, mold structure and manufacturing process. Ensure that the mold life reaches the requirements of the guests.
2. Design complete mold structure and machined parts, and propose assembly requirements and injection molding process requirements.
3. Fully analyze the appearance quality defects (such as shrinkage) or mold structure problems (such as parting surface setting, gate setting, mold life cannot be guaranteed, etc.) before opening the mold.
4. Appearance of the mold: The appearance of the mold must ensure that there are no rust, no bumps, no defects and other module defects.
5. Mold transportation: The mold transportation must be equipped with a locking die, which is firm and rust-proof.
6. Mold information: At the same time of mold delivery, provide a complete set of mold wearing parts and maintenance reference materials.
(1) There are no defects such as deformation, shrinkage holes, and injection hole marks on the surface that affect the visual effect.
(2) The ownership of the mold belongs to the customer.
(3), mold delivery time: delivery in strict accordance with the contract date.
Except in special circumstances: (for example, due to the modification of the product of Party A and the time delay)
(IV), mold acceptance method: according to customer requirements, commissioning to achieve product assembly qualified, can be officially produced.
Tips: Due to the special nature of the mold products, the unit price of the mold is not fixed according to your requirements. The more detailed the product data provided, the more accurate the mold quotation will be. Therefore, when you provide mold opening requirements, please be accurate about your relevant mold opening information and data, with detailed drawings or product samples. We will provide you with an accurate and detailed quotation based on the information you provide.