Gas Assistant Injection Molding (GIM) refers to the injection of high-pressure gas into the cavity during the injection molding process, when the molten plastic is filled into the cavity (90%~100%), and the molten plastic is pushed to continue filling the cavity. An emerging injection molding technology that expands the interior of the plastic part to form a hollow, maintains the complete surface of the product, and uses gas to maintain pressure to replace the plastic holding process. Due to the efficient pressure transfer of the gas, the pressure throughout the air passage can be kept consistent, thereby eliminating internal stress and preventing deformation of the product.
Advantages of gas-assisted molding die:
1) Saving plastic materials, the saving rate can be as high as 40%. (Using gas-assisted injection molding technology, the product becomes hollow, which greatly saves plastic raw materials.)
2) Solve and eliminate the problem of surface shrinkage on the product.
3) Shorten the production cycle time of the product. (Because the weight of the plastic product is reduced, the plasticizing time and the cooling time of the product are relatively reduced, and the entire production cycle time is also shortened, up to 30%.)
4) Reduce the internal stress of the product so that the product does not deform.
5) Simplify the complicated design of the product. (Reducing the cost of investing in manufacturing molds)
6) Reduce the pressure in the cavity, reduce the loss of the mold and improve the working life of the mold.
7) Improve the working life of the injection molding machine and reduce the investment cost of the injection molding machine.
8) Reduce the clamping pressure of the injection molding machine up to 50%. (The gas-assisted system can provide high-pressure gas as a pressure-holding effect, so the clamping pressure of the injection molding machine can be greatly reduced)
9) Reduce the power consumption of the injection molding machine. (Due to the decrease in the clamping force of the injection molding machine and the shortened production cycle time of the product, reduce the power consumption)
10) Reduce the investment cost of developing molds. (Since the complicated design of the product is simplified, the cost of investment in manufacturing molds can be reduced; and the mold clamping pressure is reduced, and the wear of the mold is also reduced.)
Taizhou Huangyan odin Moulding Co., Ltd. is a professional mold manufacturer integrating plastic mold design and manufacturing and plastic product development. The company is located in Huangyan District, Taizhou, Zhejiang Province. It is an emerging Huangyan Mould Factory. We mainly manufacture: daily necessities. Moulds, plastic chairs, plastic tables, baby baths, plastic pots, flower pots, plastic containers, etc., turnover boxes, trash cans, trays, paint bucket molds. Blow plastic molds. Oil drum containers, hollow products. Industrial plastic molds : Helmets, helmets, motorcycle accessories, electric car accessories and other small kitchen appliances: soymilk, electric kettle, juicer, etc. Home appliances: fans, vacuum cleaners, electric heaters, humidifiers, air fresheners. Gas-assisted molding die: door handle. With years of experience in mold manufacturing, we provide customers with product development, mold manufacturing, injection molding and other services.