1) Saving plastic materials, the saving rate can be as high as 40%. (Using gas-assisted injection molding technology, the product becomes hollow, which greatly saves plastic raw materials.)
2) Solve and eliminate the problem of surface shrinkage on the product.
3) Shorten the production cycle time of the product. (Because the weight of the plastic product is reduced, the plasticizing time and the cooling time of the product are relatively reduced, and the entire production cycle time is also shortened, up to 30%.)
4) Reduce the internal stress of the product so that the product does not deform.
5) Simplify the complicated design of the product. (Reducing the cost of investing in manufacturing molds)
6) Reduce the pressure in the cavity, reduce the loss of the mold and improve the working life of the mold.
7) Improve the working life of the injection molding machine and reduce the investment cost of the injection molding machine.
8) Reduce the clamping pressure of the injection molding machine up to 50%. (The gas-assisted system can provide high-pressure gas as a pressure-holding effect, so the clamping pressure of the injection molding machine can be greatly reduced)
9) Reduce the power consumption of the injection molding machine. (Due to the decrease in the clamping force of the injection molding machine and the shortened production cycle time of the product, reduce the power consumption)
10) Reduce the investment cost of developing molds. (Since the complicated design of the product is simplified, the cost of investment in manufacturing molds can be reduced; and the mold clamping pressure is reduced, and the wear of the mold is also reduced.)