Injection molding, also known as injection molding, is an injection and molding method. The advantages of the injection molding method are fast production speed, high efficiency, operation can be automated, a variety of colors, shapes can be simple to complex, the size can be from large to small, and the product size is accurate, the product is easy to replace, can be complex Parts, injection molding is suitable for mass production and complex shape products and other molding processing fields.
1. Product design and development, both ODM and OEM.
2. Scanning data. (Get 3D drawing per your delivered sample)
3. Drawing re-construction. (Simple design is free of charge)
4. Prototype making. (It is optional and we will charge the cost.)
5. Tooling/Mold setup and trial shot.
6. Injection molding for the plastic parts.
7. Mass production. (price will be very cheap with large quantity)