(1) Reasonable mold structure Standardization of injection barrels Beijing plastic barrels are assembled tightly and accurately.
(2) Depending on the size and complexity of the product, the type of plastic used is different. And customer requirements, take different types of mold steel. It can not only guarantee the service life, quality requirements, but also economical benefits of the mold.
(3) There are some molds. We first make the mold steel simple, then quench and then process. For example, some plastic products have a thin plate shape, because of poor fluidity, easy to fly, the hardness of the die steel is not reached, and the life is extremely low. Therefore, the mold steel should have a hardness of more than 55 degrees HRC to ensure its service life. In this way, we will quench the main board to more than 57 degrees HRC and perform hard processing. The mold that comes out of this way not only meets the quality requirements, but also guarantees the service life.
(4) Some more complicated molds, such as anti-counterfeit cover, pull ring cover and so on. There are many holes, and if it is heat treated first, hard machining is difficult. We use relatively good quality mold steel, first processed in place, after trial-testing, running-in, confirming the mold pass, and finally doing nitriding treatment or vacuum heat treatment. The molds thus produced can also meet quality standards and service life.
(5) Some larger molds, or circular molds. For example, in the electrical box mold, when we design the mold structure, we have both the guide sleeve guide column positioning and the higher sub-port positioning. When the fixed plate and the movable plate are combined at one time, no matter how much pressure the injection molding machine has, the mold does not have any mold. The slightest side movement. This not only ensures the uniformity of the sidewalls of the product, but also increases the service life of the mold.
(6) When we make molds with high precision, such as molds such as electric shells. The first is to use imported high quality steel. Second, we have to do roughing. Then heat treatment is performed. It increases the hardness of the die steel and eliminates the deformation and internal stress. Polish it once more with a flat mill. Finishing is done again. The mold has small error, high precision and durability. Very popular with users.