Mould Name: Various Sizes Plastic Paint Pail Injection Mold
Mold material : 45 #, 2738, 2316, 718, 718H, P20, P20H, NAK80, 2344
Mold base: LKM, HASCO
Cavities :Multiple / Single
Runner: Hot runner / cold runner
Processing technology: EDM CNC grinding machine Lathe Drilling hole Polishing Wire cutting
logo :According to customer needs
Design software: CAD UG PRO-E
Drawings:according to customer requirements
Mold life:100,000-1,000,000 times
Delivery time:15-45 days
What should be paid attention to in the development of plastic bucket molds?
How to solve the eccentricity problem of the plastic barrel mold is the first thing. In this way, the barrel cannot be produced for a long time, and there is no way to repair it in the later stage.
The second problem is the cycle of mold production cycle. Generally, the cycle of 20L barrels in the market is about 40s. If you want to increase the benefits, reduce the cycle time, save labor costs, electricity costs, and time costs.
Conventional customers usually choose steel P20 or 718H. High-end customers will choose 2738, S136 plus beryllium copper. If customers use regrind production, we recommend to do electroplating, which can save the time without frequent lighting.
What are the current scope of use of plastic buckets?
According to the different performance industries, it can be divided into: paint buckets, lubricating oil buckets, paint buckets, cream buckets, dairy buckets, etc. The contents of different buckets will change the plastic of the buckets accordingly. What are they used for: home improvement paints, industrial lubricants, industrial paints, food creams, dairy products, etc.
What is the mold life of the paint bucket? How is the cooling system designed?
Design of plastic bucket mold cooling system: The design of the cooling system is a complicated task, that is, the cooling effect and the uniformity of the cooling must be considered, as well as the influence of the cooling system on the overall structure of the mold; , Cooling of inserts; design of cooling elements and selection of cooling standard elements. Odin Mould began to analyze these series of problems when designing. The mold uses circulating water to flow in each part of the mold, reducing the cooling time during injection, improving the production efficiency of the product, and greatly reducing the production cost.
Plastic bucket mold structure: The mold adopts I-shaped structure, the cavity and core are selected 2738, the slider, guide chute, and insert are 2316 or 718H, the guide post, guide sleeve, gate sleeve, pull rod, reset rod Adopt SKD standard parts, mold base standard mold base. Good material's corrosion resistance, toughness, thermal conductivity and hardness make polishing easier, which saves the production cycle, extends the life of the mold, reduces the time of maintenance and repair, reduces the risk of cracking, and improves production effectiveness.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Anti-rust oil
2. Plastic film
3. Wooden case
4. Or according to customer's requirement.
6.Lead Time :
where is Our advantage:
1. Quick response: promise to give you detailed quotation instructions and product information in a short time; promise to tailor your requested product to you in a short time
2. High-quality products and prices: Our company reduces the cost of the company through measures such as factory procurement and large-scale purchase of various raw materials, and ensures that the products are of high quality and low price, and effectively takes advantage of our company's scale effect. Offer directly to customers.
3. Thoughtful service: The products sold by our company enjoy partial paid service. Customers with large quantities or long-term cooperation can become our VIP customers and enjoy more affordable prices and VIP-like services.
Our company's slogan is "Because of focus, so professional", our company will, as always, do our best to produce high-quality products for you. Welcome new and old customers call us.
4. Business philosophy: the policy of survival by quality, management for efficiency, reputation for development, and continuous meticulous and continuous improvement in R & D and improvement!