Which automotive parts can use SMC materials
Nowadays, developed countries such as Europe, the United States and Japan have adopted SMC materials in automobile manufacturing in large quantities, involving cars, passenger cars, trucks, tractors, motorcycles, and all kinds of sports cars and agricultural vehicles. The main application components include the following: class:
(1) Suspension parts: front and rear bumpers, dashboards, etc.
(2) Body and body parts: body shell, hard shell roof, floor, door, radiator grille, front end panel, spoiler, luggage compartment cover, sun shield, fender, hood, large Lamp reflectors and so on.
(3) Engine under cover parts: air conditioner housing, air guide cover, air inlet cover, fan guide ring, heater cover, water tank parts, brake system parts, battery holder, engine noise barrier, etc.
(4) Interior trim components: door trims, door handles, dashboards, steering column parts, mirror frames, seats, etc.
(5) Others: Electrical components such as pump covers and drive system parts such as gear baffles.
Among them, parts such as bumpers, roofs, front face parts, hoods, engine noise barriers, and front and rear fenders are the most important, with the highest output