Plastic Car Battery Case Mould
The basic function of the battery case is to accommodate and protect the battery pack. The structure must ensure that the maximum accommodating space is retained while meeting sufficient strength, taking into account the saving of layout space. And to meet the changing operating environment of the
Standard technical requirements for battery case：
1. The structure can ensure the polarity is correct, and the reverse installation cannot be conducted;
2. It cannot be bridged by straight steel needles with a diameter of 0.5mm and a length of at least 25mm;
3.It should have the following signs, proportional to the battery shape, voltage, polarity, and spec;
4. For battery toys with replaceable batteries, how to take out and insert the batteries can be illustrated in a graphical way.
1. Help the battery ventilate and dissipate heat;
2. Insulate and waterproof the battery;
3. Protect the battery from collision.