Plastic Snap Injection Mold
The buckle is a mechanism used for the embedded connection or integral locking of one part with another part, and is usually used for the connection of plastic parts, and its material is usually composed of a plastic material with a certain flexibility. The biggest feature of the snap connection is that it is easy to install and remove, which can be removed without tools. Now the snap connection technology has been widely used in the connection of automotive interior parts.
2. Cavity: 1 for pot, 1 for base
3. Runner: Cold runner
4. Mould life: 500, 000~1million shots
5.Shaping Mode: Plastic Injection Mould
During the installation of the buckle, the operator mainly judges whether the buckle installation is in place through the feel and sound, so the following points need to be paid attention to when designing:
1) Select the appropriate amount of deformation. The buckle is installed through deformation and rebound of the fastener. Too small deformation will easily cause the installation to be insecure; too large deformation will easily cause installation difficulties or even failure to install, and damage the buckle.
2) When designing, pay attention to some obvious phenomena such as changes in sound and feel when the buckle is installed in place.
3) When designing, pay attention to the number of constraints of the buckle. Too many constraints require higher machining accuracy of the part. In the actual assembly process, it is easy to cause the installation to be incomplete or impossible.
Odin Mould(atplas) is a professional manufacture of gas-assisted injection mold, daily-use plastics mould, SMC/BMC mould, thin-wall injection mold, injection molding OEM,we have cultivated an excellent team and established a comprehensive system to meet different Different needs of customers.